- With standard shortened visor, 4-point chin strap and polystyrene inner shell
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Good visibility through smaller peak
- High penetration resistance and impact strength
- High lateral rigidity
- Insensitive to chemicals
- High ageing stability (long service life)
- Improved force absorption in the event of side impacts through special padding strips (closed-cell)
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Work on scaffolding
- Mast climbing
- Free climbing
- Jobs with high UV exposure
- Jobs with high and very varied protection requirements
DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- MM, Heat-relevant safety characteristics c
- LD, Lateral stress characteristics x
The CLIMBING HELMET can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/79 GD||6-point webbing||l||-||l||l||Lieferumfang/Serie|
|I/79 GD-R||6-point webbing||l||-||l||l||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
- Accessory slot 16 mm c
- Integrated eye protector c
- With adjustable side vent as standard x
- Without side vent if required c
- Smaller helmet peak x
- Sweatband natural leather x
- Lamp holder c
- Cable loop c
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil c
- Special padding strip white x
- Styrofoam inner shell x
- 4-point chinstrap x
Duroplastic UP-GF, glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester, Straight helmet shape
- Duroplastic material. A glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester compound hardened into a helmet crown under heat and pressure.
- Very good ageing stability and resistance to UV radiation.
- Excellent dimensional stability under hot conditions.
- The German Accident Prevention & Insurance Associations generally recommend that helmets made of glass fibre reinforced plastic (UP-GF) should not be used for more than 10 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!
1 Applies to standard suspensions I/79 G, I/79 GD, I/79-4G, I/79 GY, I/91 G