- Good visibility through smaller peak
- Good impact absorption through HDPE technology
- Genuine leather sweatband and padding strips
- Lamp holder and cable loop integrated
- Low weight
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Sewage work
DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- -20, Safety characteristics at low temperature x
- -30, Safety characteristics at low temperature c
The SEWAGE WORKER´S HELMET can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/91 G||6-point webbing||-||-||l||l||Lieferumfang/Serie|
|I/91 G-R||6-point webbing||-||-||l||l||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
- Accessory slot 30 mm x
- With adjustable side vent as standard x
- Rain gutter x
- Smaller helmet peak x
- Sweatband natural leather x
- Lamp holder x
- Cable loop x
- Chinstrap holder x
- Special chinstrap x
Thermoplastic HDPE, high-density polyethylene, Straight helmet shape with gutter
- Thermoplastic material, available in pellet form, is heated into a plastic state and turned into the required helmet shell shape using an injection moulding tool.
- Material ageing through exposure to UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be excluded.
- The German Accident Prevention & Insurance Associations generally recommend that helmets made of thermoplastic material (HDPE and ABS) should be used for no more than 4 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!
1 Applies to standard suspensions I/79 G, I/79 GD, I/79-4G, I/79 GY, I/91 G