- Cap shell with HDPE technology
- Certified acc. to DIN EN 812
- Comfortable suspension
- Secure fit
- Hygienic because easy to clean
- Low weight
- Meat processing industry
- Food industry
- Automotive industry
DIN EN 812, European standard for bump caps
The BUMP CAP can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/BC||4-point plastic spider||-||-||-||-||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
- With adjustable side vent as standard o
- Sweatband imitation leather /
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil o
Thermoplastic HDPE, high-density polyethylene, Reduced bump cap shape
- Thermoplastic material, available in pellet form, is heated into a plastic state and turned into the required helmet shell shape using an injection moulding tool.
- Material ageing through exposure to UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be excluded.
- The German Accident Prevention & Insurance Associations generally recommend that helmets made of thermoplastic material (HDPE and ABS) should be used for no more than 4 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!
1 Applies to standard suspensions I/79 G, I/79 GD, I/79-4G, I/79 GY, I/91 G