- High-quality, special thermoplastic material
- High impact strength and force dissipation
- Improved force absorption in the event of side impacts through special padding strips (closed-cell)
- Electrical insulation acc. to DIN EN 397
- High chemical resistance
- Optimal fit through 3 helmet shell sizes
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Chemical industry
- Cold industries
DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- 440 Vac, Electrical safety characteristics x
The BES/ABS can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/79 G-R||6-point webbing||x||x||-||x||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
- Integrated eye protector c
- With adjustable side vent c
- Hole in helmet peak c
- Sweatband natural leather x
- Lamp holder c
- Cable loop c
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil c
- Special padding strip white v
Thermoplastic ABS-copolymer, Straight helmet shape
- Thermoplastic material, available in pellet form, is heated into a plastic state and turned into the required helmet shell shape using an injection moulding tool.
- Material ageing through exposure to UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be excluded.
- Service life of 4 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!
1 Applies to standard suspensions I/79 G, I/79 GD, I/79-4G, I/79 GY, I/91 G