- Variants antistatic dissipative according to En 60079-32-2 in zones 0, 1, 2, 20, 21 and 22 electrostatically safe
- Suitable for all explosion groups I, IIA, IIB, IIC and (gas) and III (dust)
- High impact strength and force dissipation
- Improved force absorption in the event of side impacts through special padding strips (closed-cell)
- Optimised impact absorption through Impact Tube technology
- Electrical insulation acc. to DIN EN 397
- Light chemical cleaning
- Optimal fit through 3 helmet shell sizes
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable Suspension
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Installation work in ESD areas
- ESD = electrostatic discharge
- DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- Anti-static according to DIN EN 60079-32-2
- Tested up to explosion groups I, IIA, IIB, IIC and (gas) and III (dust)
- Antistatic acc. to DIN EN 60079-32-2 x
The ANTISTATIC HELMET can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/79 G-R||6-point webbing||x||x||-||x||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
- Hole in helmet peak c
- Sweatband natural leather x
- Lamp holder c
- Cable loop c
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil c
- Special padding strip white x
Thermoplastic ABS-copolymer, Straight helmet shape
- Thermoplastic material, available in pellet form, is heated into a plastic state and turned into the required helmet shell shape using an injection moulding tool.
- Material ageing through exposure to UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be excluded.
- Service life of 4 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!