- For use in work under voltage or in the vicinity of parts under voltage of up to AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V (acc. to DIN EN 50365)
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Protection from accidental arcing
- High lateral rigidity
- Insensitive to chemicals
- Improved force absorption in the event of side impacts through special padding strips (closed-cell)
- Electrical insulation acc. to DIN EN 397
- Conducts a maximum of 1.5 mA at 3000 V into the inner shell
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Energy providers
- Public utility companies
- High-voltage current specialists
- Railway companies
- Hot industries
- Chemical industry
DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- -30, Safety characteristics at low temperature (
- 440 Vac, Electrical safety characteristics v
- +150, Heat-relevant safety characteristics v
- MM, Heat-relevant safety characteristics v
- LD, Lateral stress characteristics c
- DIN EN 50365, Electro insulating helmet c
The BOP ENERGY 3000 can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/79 G-RF4||6-point webbing||v||v||v||c||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
4 For jobs with high heat exposure (in relation to the surrounding atmosphere)
- Sweatband natural leather b
- Chinstrap holder v
- All-round reflective foil v
- Special padding strip white v
Duroplastic UP-GF, glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester, Straight helmet shape
- Duroplastic material. A glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester compound hardened into a helmet crown under heat and pressure.
- Very good ageing stability and resistance to UV radiation.
- Excellent dimensional stability under hot conditions.
- Long service life of 10 years.
Items supplied/as standard:
Partially as standard:
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!
1 Applies to standard suspensions I/79 G, I/79 GD, I/79-4G, I/79 GY, I/91 G