- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- High penetration resistance and impact strength
- High lateral rigidity
- Insensitive to chemicals
- High ageing stability (long service life)
- Optimal fit through 3 helmet shell sizes
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Hot industries
- Chemical industry
- Jobs with high UV exposure
- Jobs with high and very varied protection requirements
DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- +150, Heat-relevant safety characteristics (Teilweise Serie)
- MM, Heat-relevant safety characteristics (Lieferumfang/Serie)
- LD, Lateral stress characteristics (Lieferumfang/Serie)
The BOP can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/79 GD-R||6-point webbing||x||-||x||x||Lieferumfang/Serie|
|I/79 GW-R5||6-point webbing||-||-||x||x||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
5 For jobs with high heat exposure (in relation to the surrounding atmosphere)
- Accessory slot 16 mm c
- Integrated eye protector (for size 2) c
- With adjustable side vent as standard c
- Hole in helmet peak c
- Sweatband natural leather v
- Lamp holder c
- Cable loop c
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil c
Duroplastic UP-GF, glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester, Straight helmet shape
- Duroplastic material. A glass fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester compound hardened into a helmet crown under heat and pressure.
- Very good ageing stability and resistance to UV radiation.
- Excellent dimensional stability under hot conditions.
- Long service life of 10 years.
Items supplied/as standard: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Optionally available: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!