- High impact strength and force dissipation
- Improved force absorption in the event of side impacts through special padding strips (closed-cell)
- Optimised impact absorption through Impact Tube technology
- Electrical insulation acc. to DIN EN 397
- Light chemical cleaning
- High wearing comfort and secure fit through ergonomically formed, height-adjustable suspension
- Below-ground work
- DIN EN 397, European standard for industrial safety helmets
- Electrical insulation according to DIN EN 397
- 440 Vac, Electrical safety characteristics (Lieferumfang/Serie)(Lieferumfang/Serie)
The MINER´S HELMET can be combined with the following suspensions:
|I/80 B-R4||6-point pad-type plastic spider||-||-||-||-||Lieferumfang/Serie|
AS = version for eye protection available, SP = special padding strips, P = padding strips, SB = sweatband
4 Suspension may not be available with all helmet sizes and helmet colours
- Hole in helmet peak x
- Lamp holder x
- Cable loop x
- Chinstrap holder x
- All-round reflective foil c
- Special padding strip white x
Thermoplastic ABS-copolymer, Straight helmet shape
- Thermoplastic material, available in pellet form, is heated into a plastic state and turned into the required helmet shell shape using an injection moulding tool.
- Material ageing through exposure to UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be excluded.
- The German Accident Prevention & Insurance Associations generally recommend that helmets made of thermoplastic material (HDPE and ABS) should be used for no more than 4 years.
Optionally available: Lieferumfang/Serie
Partially as standard: Teilweise Serie
Items supplied/as standard: Optional erhältlich
This picture shows a colour sample.
Do you want a special paint or to brand you helmets with your company logo? We will be pleased to offer you customized helmets: just ask us about it!