- Modern design
- Helmet edge with protective beaded rim
- As standard with the DJF-badge, optionally with the Bavaria-badge
- Available with a 2-point or 4-point strap
- Low weight while having an optimised protective surface
- Slightly elongated neck piece
- As standard with adjustable side ventilation
- Large printable surfaces
- Increased side stability through double-walled inner profile
- Wellvitex® Z+ sweat band as standard
Area of application:
Training of young fire fighters
DIN EN 397
- -20 °C, protective properties at very low temperatures
- The junior fire fighter helmet can be combined with the inner lining: I/79 G-R SE 6 point web belt combinable
Further helmet designs (ex works)
- Strap holder
- Side ventilation (adjustable)
- Slot MFA-Tech
- 2 point strap
- 4 point strap
- Ear protection SHP 28-C MFA
- Neck protector
- Sweat band natural leather
- Sweat band Eco leather (SB)
- Special cushioning strips white (SP)
Thermoplast PP, Polypropylene
- Thermoplastic material, present as granules, is brought into the desired helmet shape during an injection moulding process utilising the plasticity gained by heating.
- Aging of the material through the influence of UV radiation and other environmental influences cannot be ruled out.
- In general, the employers’ mutual insurance organisations recommend using helmets made from thermoplastic materials (HDPE, ABS and PP) for a maximum period of 4 years.
Delivered as standard in head circumference 53-61 cm
As standard, the Cross®Youngstar is available in red or orange. You would like a customised paint job or have your company logo on the helmet? We are happy to offer you a personalised helmet production, please just get into contact with us!