International Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Your job profile:
- You will be responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of sales activities in your sales area.
- You will be responsible for the sales and visits to as well as the consultation of existing customers in addition to the acquisition of new customers.
- In coordination with the marketing department, you will plan all sales promotion measures in your region and ensure their implementation.
- You will take part in events and trade fairs in your region.
- You will independently organize training courses, customer events and pre-order trade fairs, which you will implement and follow up operatively. Due to the responsibilities and duties of an international sales manager, this position is characterized by a flexible work location including working from home and traveling internationally.
- You have a technical or business background (academic degree, comparable training or corresponding professional experience).
- You have several years of professional experience in a sales environment, ideally in the motorcycle industry.
- You are fluent in Spanish and can conduct business in German and / or English.
- You have a passion for motorcycling.
Our promise to you:
- You are part of a leading company.
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself further, to contribute your ideas and to help shape an innovative environment.
- You will experience flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You will work in a highly-motivated and team-oriented atmosphere.