Head protection Made in Germany.
SCHUBERTH represents this for more than 70 years. We have already been producing protective helmets of different varieties since the 1940s. From 1954 onwards, motor cyclists were able to wear a helmet of the SCHUBERTH brand. This was the beginning of a success story which continues today. Countless motor bike helmets were produced and sold since the foundation of the company. And countless satisfied customers swear by their “SCHUBERTH”.
Today, SCHUBERTH develops and produces in Magdeburg on the Elbe.
The portfolio: helmets for worker protection, police, fire brigade, Formula 1 sports and motor cycling. Renowned Formula 1 pilots rely on SCHUBERTH helmets as much as numerous life savers and protectors from professional areas.
We are proud of that.
The portfolio protection at work, police, fire services, Formula 1, military and motor bike helmets.
Excellent performance with an excellent team
More than 400 people are employed in the Magdeburg factory. Our engineers constantly come up with new solutions and research in our in-house wind tunnel. The helmets are tested on the climate rig or in the acoustics laboratory, and are perfected so that your helmet is perfect in every detail.
Every motor bike helmet is produced with manual labour - from the first down to the last step.
Regional with international focus
SCHUBERTH helmets today are exported to 55 different countries. Since 2010, North America is delivered by its own subsidiary company in the US. We continue to conquer new markets and expand the international presence. In the future, we would like to further increase our market share and are aligning the company accordingly.
Experience with strong partners
Strong brand ambassadors such as Nico Rosberg, Nico Hülkenberg or Felipe Massa and high quality standards paired with a strong product “Made in Germany” are our key to further success. The passion of our employees, the high demands of our customers and our love for details inspire us afresh every day to give our best for you - our customer!
nearly 100 years of company history
- 1922 Company formation in Brunswick (formed from a brewery)
- 1950s development and production of head protection systems
- 1952 first hard hat
- 1954 first motor bike helmet "Aero"
- since 1956 production of military helmets
- 1950s to 2006 managing directors Christian Zahn and son Alexander Zahn turn SCHUBERTH into the largest helmet producers in Europe
- 1976 first full face motor bike helmet "Integral"
- 1984 Sun Racer - first integrated sun visor
- 1985 as the first helmet manufacturer, Schuberth uses their own wind tunnel for the construction of their motor bike helmets
- 1999 start of construction of the first Formula 1 helmet
- 2003 relocation to Magdeburg
- 2003 first Schuberth flip-up helmet is marketed. It and its successors turn into the bestsellers for years.
- 2010 introduction of the first fully integrated communication system
- 2011 First helmet for professional motor bike racing: SR1
- 2013 Perusa Fonds purchases the majority of the company shares
- 2014 Jan-Christian Becker is selected as CEO
- 2014 SCHUBERTH buys Teca25 - an Italian specialist manufacturer of helmet inner linings
- 2015 Frank Danielzik is selected as CFO
- 2015 10 times in a row "Best Brand" Award
- 2015 relocation to Magdeburg finished. Move of the wind tunnel with climate test rig from Brunswick to Magdeburg
- 2015 Formation of SCHUBERTH Italia S.r.l.
- 2015 SCHUBERTH exports into 55 countries 400 people employed Company goal: further expansion"